Wednesday 14 May 2008

Journal Writing

I have never been one to write journals or to write things that I dont expect anyone to read. I never really realized why but some have assumed it was some sort of vanity, and a search for congratulations. But a few days ago I had an epiphany, or an excuse, whichever stance you prefer. This is not a shot at all the Journal Writers out there, but I never saw the point of writing anything that no one would read. If I don't want anyone to know, I just keep it to myself, "no evidence". I guess I always thought that writing something that wouldn't affect anyone else was pointless. I understand the benefits of writing journals that include documenting one's thoughts, venting, and a form of memory among many other things. I am just glad that I have figured out why I can't journal.

No comments: