Sunday 15 June 2008

Smile

I was just walking down the street and a little girl, aged about maybe 11-13 years old was walking in the opposite direction. She looked at me and just smiled. An innocent pure hello smile. It was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. It made me think, we are funny creatures. Something so small and seemingly insignificant can have such an affect on our mood. I wanted to thank her. It was such a nice smile. It picked me up. This is probably wishful thinking, but could you imagine if we did that to each other more often, just smiled at strangers. We don't smile to convince them of something we don't smile to make them feel comfortable. We just smile. And we never see them again. I hope the feeling she gave me doesn't go away and I can pass it on. It was great. Just great.

1 comment:

Hiten said...

Love this one :)